Thank you for visiting this website Daily Bazar. Please read the terms and conditions before accessing this website. We operate this site for promoting and selling the products and services supplied by us. By using this site, you signify your acceptance of these conditions in return for which we will provide you with access. From time to time we may modify the conditions so please continue to review the conditions of use whenever accessing or using this site. If at any time you do not wish to accept these conditions then you may not use this site.
While using dailybazar.com.bd or sending emails to dailybazar.com.bd, you are communicating with dailybazar.com.bd through electronic medium. You consent to receive communications from dailybazar.com.bd through electronic medium. Dailybazar.com.bd will communicate with you by the email or by posting notices on the website/store. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that website/store. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically gratify and legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trade mark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
Password and Security
When you register to use the website you will be asked to create a password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose to it or share with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting us immediately. We would also suggest that you also change your password immediately through my account section of the website.
If Daily Bazar team has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the dailybazar.com.bd website, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend or cancel your account.
You must ensure that Daily Bazar are provided with accurate personal information, contact nos. and delivery address. You must update us with any change to these details within the deadlines specified on the website. As of now, Daily Bazar accepts cash on delivery.
- You must be over the age of eighteen to purchase products from Daily Bazar (dailybazar.com.bd). If you have ordered any product from us and cannot be at home at your selected delivery time, it is your responsibility to ensure that a suitable person aged eighteen or older is there to receive the order.
- You may submit orders for products by using our online ordering facility on the website at any time after you have created an account. The facility and our communications to you in relation to any order or contract will be in the English language. The facility allows you to review your order and make any corrections before submitting it to us and by submitting the order you confirm that you have made any such corrections.
- Each product for which you click ‘Add to cart’ is added to ‘Cart’ facility. You are given the opportunity to review the quantity and frequency of order in your Dashboard when you choose to ‘check out’. You can change these, or cancel the purchase of each of the products completely, at this stage, at any time before clicking ‘place order’. After you have clicked ‘place order’ and after our acceptance of your order, items are added to your delivery in addition to any items that you have previously ordered. You can view your order details by clicking on ‘my dashboard’ whenever you are logged in.
- Your submission of an order amounts to an offer to enter a contract to buy the products from us; subject to point 3, you cannot then withdraw or cancel your order except as stated below.
- Order is accepted from you until our website displays an order confirmation message. This message is displayed after you click ‘place order’ located at bottom of the page. When you order by telephone, your order will be accepted (or rejected, as the case may be) verbally by our staff. A contract for our sale of products to you arises on our acceptance of your order.
- Where we accept an order, we do all that we can to ensure that your order is fulfilled. Products are, however, subject to availability and market conditions and we do not always know if a product is or will be available at the time of accepting an order. If we are unable to deliver an item you have ordered, we may offer a reasonable substitute. You may reject that substitute, and you will not be charged for it or if you have paid already, we will refund any amount paid for it. If we do not offer a substitute, we will remove the product from your order so that you are not charged or if you have paid already, we will refund you the price. We will, however, bear no liability for unavailability of products.
- Subject to clauses 8 and 9 Below, the price that we charge you for the products will be the price stated by us on the website prior to you clicking the ‘place order’ button.
- All products offered by us are subject to seasonal changes in supply levels and market prices. If you are a ‘subscription’ customer (e.g. where you choose to have repeat orders of products) the prices for certain products may therefore differ from the price for those products when first ordered by you. The prices for all products ordered on a subscription basis shall be those prices for the products stated on our website. We recommend that you check the website regularly. The website still allows you to review all the products (and their prices) that you have already ordered from us, and make amendments and corrections to them until the deadlines published on the website.
- Some of our products are priced by weight (for example, watermelon, and papaya). We show the prices for weights on the website. The guide weight is for guidance only; the weight you receive may vary from this guide and the price you are charged will be for the weight of product delivered.
- Ordering a product from us carries with it the obligation to pay for it unless we receive from you a cancellation of or change to your orders before the deadlines published on the website. We are also happy to inform you of these deadlines by telephone if you wish to call us. You remain responsible for ensuring that any such change or cancellation is not only transmitted by you, but received by us, in time for the deadline. We reserve the right to deliver and charge in full for any order unless we have received notice of cancellation before the published deadline. This deadline is important since, typically, we make up the deliveries for dispatch to you the day before delivery and obtain some of the products especially to fulfill your order and may not be able to sell the products elsewhere. Any payments you have made for orders which have been properly cancelled will be return to you. Despite the foregoing, if you are a consumer, then you may also cancel the order in accordance with paragraph 9.3 below in so far as the order is for non-perishable products.
- We sell only to end users and our products are not for re-sale. You warrant that you shall not re-sell any of the products.
- All prices for products are inclusive of any applicable taxes.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of dailybazar.com.bd and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the Bangladesh and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of dailybazar.com.bd
Links to Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by dailybazar.com.bd
Dailybazar.com.bd has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that dailybazar.com.bd shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time by posting the updated Terms and conditions on our website in place of these. The changes will apply to the use of the dailybazar.com.bd website after we have given notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms and Conditions, you should not continue to order from Daily Bazar or use the dailybazar.com.bd website. If you continue to use the dailybazar.com.bd website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Daily Bazar (dailybazar.com.bd) website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.