The Daily Bazar (dailybazar.com.bd) recognizes that privacy is very important to our customers and we pledge to protect the security and privacy of any personal information customers provide to us.
we value the privacy of our website visitors. We will only collect and use your information as explained in this policy. This section gives a brief overview of our data collection and use policies. Please click on the links below for a more detailed discussion of each topic. Please contact us at [email protected] or at 01833387151 if you have any questions.
We collect the following information:
• Information that your browser routinely shares with websites.
• Personal information that you provide us on a voluntary basis.
• If you use the mobile version of our website, it may use geographic information temporarily collected from your mobile device to find participating stores in your area.
We use and disclose the information we collect for the following purposes:
• To provide services or products that you request.
• To help us improve our website, understand our customers and their preferences, and to market our products and services.
• to our contractors who provide supporting services so that they can access information needed for such services, but only on terms consistent with this policy.
• to protect our business interests or the rights of others, when required by law, to cooperate with law enforcement, or in connection with the sale or merger of all or part of our business.
We use these commercially reasonable data security practices:
• We limit access to your personal information to those who have legitimate need to use it.
Other details about our practices:
• Although we may have links to other websites, this policy applies only to the websites operated by daily bazar.
• We use your personal information only for the purposes for which it is collected and consistent with this policy, and we retain your information as permitted by applicable law.
• You can update your online account information at any time.
• We do not intend to collect information from children under the age of 18.
• We may update this policy from time to time, but we will allow you to opt in to any material changes in how we use your personal information.
How We Collect Information:
- INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOUR WEB BROWSER
This website provides information about our stores and the products we sell. You do not need to provide us with any personal information if you simply want to browse through our website and learn more about our online shop, our products and our services. Like many other websites, we may record information that your web browser routinely shares, such as your browser type, browser language, software and hardware attributes, the date and time of your visit, the website from which you came, the geographical location of the Internet Protocol address and the pages on this website that you visit. This will generally be anonymous data that we collect on an aggregate basis. We will not try to associate anonymous data with the personal information that you provide to us, except to investigate apparent fraud or a threat to our website, our business or our users.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE
We may also collect personal information that you choose to provide to us on a voluntary basis. When we ask for your personal information, it is so that we can provide a product or service to you and communicate with you about those products and services. For example, you can register on one of our stores’ websites by providing us with your name, address; telephone number and e-mail address, and then elect to receive newsletters or regularly scheduled e-mail. Among other things, you can elect to participate in contests that we may run from time to time, purchase special order grocery item or create a personal shopping list. It will always be your choice whether to provide your personal information in order to take advantage of these features.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM MOBILE DEVICES
We may also operate a version of this website specifically designed to work with mobile devices. The mobile website may include a feature that uses geographic location information provided by your mobile device to identify stores in your vicinity. We do not collect or store your geographic information except to temporarily provide this service.
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. We use session ID cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our site. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time, unless you remove the cookie in the manner determined by your particular Internet browser. Disabling the cookie function for your Internet browser will restrict the online services you can use at one of our websites.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
CHANGES TO YOUR INFORMATION
The information you provide us isn’t set in stone. You can update your online account information with us at any time by clicking on the “My Account” link found in the upper right corner of the home page.
DATA INTEGRITY AND RETENTION
We use the information that we collect about you only for the purposes for which it is collected and consistent with this policy. We keep information provided to us for as long as we believe necessary for our business purposes and as permitted by applicable law.
Dailybazar.com.bd does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children’s products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use dailybazar.com.bd only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Our business and the laws that regulate us change from time to time, and we reserve the right to change this policy. If we do change this policy, we will post the revised version on this website. If we propose to change our policy in a way that would permit us to make additional uses of the personal information that we had previously collected about you, we will obtain your affirmative, express consent before using your information in a materially different way.